Dev needed to fix custom form - add / update person & deal

Hi,

Im desperately looking for someone to fix my form. Its part of a larger form so I can’t build from scratch but the pipedrive part of it has stopped working properly after the last set of endpoint changes.

In short, my form simultaneously collects PERSON and DEAL data creating a new PERSON and DEAL attributed to this PERSON. It ‘should’ however search for an existing person by email before creating a new contact. IF a contact with matching email exists it should write the deal to this existing person rather than creating a new one resulting in duplicates. I don’t want to merge post form completion as that brings in a whole other set of data problems.

I’ve tested the end point manually Pipedrive API v1 Reference
by inputing the PERSON ID that should be returned by getPERSON and it works, so must be something in the wrong place on the form.

I can provide the pipedrive part of the code isolated, or if someone is 100% confident I can share your bitbucket account with my current developers

Once again, its not a simple data entry form as the next few pages following this first data capture page are interactive and i cannot mess with them.

Thanks!!

hello,

I have sent you a personal message, Please check !

Many thanks,
Nicole

Hello @Gwilym_Pugh

Hope you’re having great time.

I can Assist you on your requirement.

Please connect with Me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 or you can reach me on my Email trish.c(at)talentsfromindia{dot}com

Best Regards,

Trish

@nicole16624 Hi, I’ve sent you a reply

Thanks

Hi Gwilym,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Gwilym
my name is Paolo Schiattarella and I represent Ligeia.eu an integration and custom software development company based in Europe. We specialize in API integration especially in Pipedrive and I think we can support you in this task and others you may have in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact me at paolo.schiattarella@ligeia.eu or drop me a line here if interested.

BR
Paolo.