Hi, I have created a python script that sends files from a deal to another one via API. It works fine on 2/3 of the pipedrives I own. However not one the last one.
It basically does the following :
- download all the files attached to a deal A
- download all the files attached to a deal B
- compare the files to keep the lastest
- delete all files attached to deal B
- upload all files downloaded to deal B
For a reason i don’t understand, i have 2 pipe on wich it works but last one, it just download nothing. All API keys are checked, no authorization error is detected. I can upload files on this pipe, but i can’t download. Yesterday i worked well too on that pipe. So I guess either i miss a variable required to upload (but in that case it should not work for the 2 other pipe), either something is corrupted in this particular pipe that happened yesterday. In that case, how can I do a checkup of that ?