Filter Creation: Works via API Token but not when via oAuth

Hi!

I’m trying to create a CustomFilter to filter deals. We have an app published on Marketplace with the necessary permissions. When we try to create the filter via oAuth, we are always getting a “403 FORBIDDEN” error. If I do the same via API Token ( https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1) it works well.

I can read all created filters, I just can not write.

The JSON sent:
{
“name”:“gamifier__deals_since_last_year__gamifier”,
“type”:“deals”,
“conditions”:{
“glue”:“and”,
“conditions”:[
{
“glue”:“and”,
{
“operator”:">=",
“value”:“2018-01-01”,
“object”:“deal”,
“field_id”:“12462”
}
]
},
{
“glue”:“or”,
]
}
]
}
}

BTW, my main need is list deals since a specific add_time date. Is there another way to do this?

I’ve found the problem. Beside I’m writing to read (create a filter), the scopes require a full access permission, as observed here:

Until now I just needed “read only” permission. Changing it to be “full access” just to read some deals, sounds very strange.

Hey Rod,

As creating anything (POST) would be outside of the Scopes ‘read’, yes it does require full access to add a filter.

1 Like

Hey David,

Yeah, I realized that before.

About changing the necessary scopes of a published app on Marketplace, will remove all webhooks, right?

We have hundreds of integrations made, to send an email asking to accept again would be very disappointing. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks.