Getting Bad Request for all POST and PUT at activities

Hello there!

About one hour ago we started to receive error 400 for all requests to create or update an activity.
The response we are receiving is:
{“success”:false,“error”:“Request contains fields or their values that are not allowed”,“error_info”:“Acesse developers.pipedrive.com para mais informações sobre a API do Pipedrive.”,“data”:{“not_allowed_fields”:{“user_id”:1}}

However we are sending the null for the attribute user_id.

I look forward to your reply

Regards

I think that the API behavior changed.
We were sending user_id: null, but seems you are not accepting null now. I tried to omit the user_id when it is null and worked.

Yeah, it seems it just changed on our side (sorry for not announcing that), but null values were previously converted to empty strings, but no longer are.

For both POST and PUT for activities, if you’re not specifically assigning to anyone you can leave user_id out (which is what you did).

Thanks David!

It’s working now with our changes.

David, I’ve just got a new error when I try update an activity assisning to an user.

{“success”:false,“error”:“Request contains fields or their values that are not allowed”,“error_info”:“Acesse developers.pipedrive.com para mais informações sobre a API do Pipedrive.”,“data”:{“not_allowed_fields”:{“user_id”:2}},“additional_data”:null}

Any idea?

You’re adding user_id: 2 to the POST/PUT ?

Sorry, a example of request I’m sending:

{“subject”:“xxx”,“done”:true,“type”:“call”,“due_date”:“2018-02-19”,“due_time”:“13:43”,“duration”:“00:00”,“user_id”:3671120,“person_id”:21011,“org_id”:41686,“deal_id”:54248,“note”:“xxx”}

I can’t seem to replicate this on my end (I’ll try some other methods).
Does it work for you directly from the Reference page on Test Endpoint?