Install link from Marketplace fails to install. Need to direct users to our website first

Basically the OAuth flow works if the user initiates the request from our webapp but fails if the request is initiated from Pipedrive’s marketplace currently. I believe this is due to some setup that is required prior to activating the integration and the setup doesn’t happen if the flow is initiated from Pipedrive currently.

Any advice on this? Thanks!!!

Hi @Elliot_Simplesat
Welcome to the community and thanks for being patient :slight_smile: can you share further details regarding the error? Also how is the current flow setup? feel free to share the technical details.

Hi Hem,

I took a look at the installation process and it seems that when I try to install it it’ll give a CORS error and then just do nothing.

Error message:
Access to fetch at ‘https://jostest.pipedrive.com/oauth/authorize’ from origin ‘https://oauth.pipedrive.com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: The value of the ‘Access-Control-Allow-Credentials’ header in the response is ‘’ which must be ‘true’ when the request’s credentials mode is ‘include’.

Do we have to configure something to resolve this?

Hi @Elliot_Simplesat
Can you share the image again? I am not able to access the linked image. Also if this is an app that you are building feel free to share the relevant code snippet

Hi @Hem The image earlier in the thread right?

Here it is uploaded again

Thanks for sharing the screenshot @Elliot_Simplesat

• Are you building this as a private app? or does it already exist in the marketplace publicly?
    • If its a public app and you are noticing the issue, please share the link to the app - we will take a look at it with priority
    • If it is a private app, do you notice the same behavior with other private apps?
  • Does it occur all the time, or is it sporadic in nature?

Hi @Hem it’s a public app: Pipedrive Marketplace - Third Party Apps & Integrations

occurs all the time

Hi @Elliot_Simplesat
Thanks for sharing the details. I have reached out to you via DM for Account + App information.