Looking for a developer to help with Pipedrive / Mailigen form integration on a Wordpress website

Hello,

We currently have multiple forms on our WordPress site that uses Ninja Forms to feed Pipedrive as well as our newsletter platform. Basically, people who fill out the form can opt-in via a check box to receive the newsletter.

We would like to switch to using Mailigen for our newsletter, however Ninja forms does not seem to play nicely with Mailigen (yet?) We tried using webhooks but are getting bugs and errors that are beyond my scope to fix.

So, we are looking for someone who can either get our version of Ninja Forms working properly to feed into Mailigen (as well as Pipedrive), or to create a set of custom forms that works instead via the API.

Let me know time, estimate and availability.

Hey @seanearley

I can help you with your requirement.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks
Trish

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi Sean,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Sean ,
I have done Pipedrive integration with WP.
So If you share details on issues, can look into further.

eMial - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Awaiting reply

Regards
Deep