My first Pipedrive app

Im trying to create my first app and have several questions:

• how can I create a settings page for my app?
  • when I press to Install button I suppose to see my App installed and be available under Integration section but I can’t see it.

Hey Dmitriy,

how can I create a settings page for my app?

As of right now, we don’t offer a personal Settings page for an app with Pipedrive so any Settings changes would need be done on your end (for example: a website or Chrome extension).

when I press to Install button I suppose to see my App installed and be available under Integration section but I can’t see it.

Does the installation process fully complete? Does it show as ‘installed’ on the app landing page? Lastly, you are checking in Settings, under > Integrations > Marketplace Apps?

Thank you David for you response. Ok it seems I’ve solved my problem with installation. The application is installed successfully when all tokens exchanged successfully and only after that extensions can be used in Pipedrive.

1 Like

@David sorry, still trying to understand how to have application preferences/settings page like slack has. Please take a look into my screenshots:

I’m afraid this isn’t available to 3rd party apps. The Slack integration was built internally by Pipedrive.

aha, got it! thank you!

1 Like