ODBC Integration

We are considering Pipedrive for our clients CRM. It is important that it integrates with their operations system, being LabelTraxx. The system provider is LabelTraxx and they can supply the ODBC drivers and a structure document for their database so we can query the data required. I require guide prices please for this integration with Pipedrive. We do not need many details transferred, importantly if someone is added to LabelTraxx, this data creates a new customer record in Zoho and if they move from a ‘prospect’ to ‘customer’ it is updated on Pipedrive so they do not continue to receive automated messaging.

Are you able to provide guide prices for this development as a one off project please?

Hello,

PM sent, please check

BR,
Seth

Hello @james.wright

I can surely help you with this. I have sent you a PM, please check and let me know your thoughts, so that we can proceed it further.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Norman

Hi James ,
I am interested assisting on integration needed.
Please connect further to discuss once

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hi James,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi James,
I represent ligeia.eu, a software development team based in Europe and specialized in software integration via the use of API’s. We are particularly strong with Pipedrive integration and we’d love to support you in your tasks.
Do not hesitate to contact me here or at paolo.schiattarella@ligeia.eu.

Kind regards
Paolo.