Please make filter_id available again in Leads endpoint

For our internal KPI dashboard we make use of the Leads and Deals endpoints. This gives us many important insights, until the API stopped working the way we use it.

As far as I can see Leads and Deals are in many ways the same, just different stages. However, the endpoint for Leads is much more limited. But we found a way to make the filter_id parameter work in the Leads endpoint for many months. It is not documented, but it worked just like it works for Deals.

Example request:
/v1/leads?filter_id=XXXX&limit=500&archive_status=not_archived&api_token=XXXX

This stopped working for us recently. We now get this response:

Response:
{"success":false,"data":null,"additional_data":null,"error":"An unknown error occurred","error_info":"Please check developers.pipedrive.com for more information about Pipedrive API."}

Could you please make the filter_id parameter work again for the Leads endpoint and perhaps even add it to the documentation?

Hey @David_van_Driel
Welcome to the community :wave:
I appreciate your enthusiasm in finding a way to make it work and I agree that the Leads endpoint is limited in certain ways.

However, if you happen to use a capability that is undocumented, there is no promise of its stability or availability. Nevertheless, let me take it up as feedback and see how the concerned team can help in this situation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @David_van_Driel

From your example request, it seems that you have accidentally misspelled the archived_status parameter’s name (the letter “d” is missing). See our documentation for the parameter in our API Reference page here.

As for the filter_id parameter, it will be documented in our API Reference soon, so stay tuned to our changelog :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have additional questions!

1 Like

Thanks Helena! That’s great to hear!