Settings labels to persons

Hi all,

I just want to apply a label to a specific person using the API. In the documentation I only found how to add new person fields but not how to apply them to persons.

I appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Manuel

Hi Manuel,

You should be able to add them similar to how you add Custom Field data, you just need to search the GET/personFields and find the ID attached to ā€˜labelā€™ and update a person like you would a Custom Field

Hey David,
Some problem here!!

But the Put Person do not receive any custom fields, or Iā€™m missing something?

https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/#!/Persons/put_persons_id

Thanks
Thiago

Hi @Thiago_Amorim,

While the Reference page only shows default fields (as testing/examples), you should still be able to update custom fields here within the request.

Can you help me with labels? Iā€™m not a true developer - all my integration is through Integromat. I would love to be able to update the Person Label - but it seems that the Person Label is not a field that is available? If it is, can you point out to me how it would be updated? I did a ā€œGet all Person Fieldsā€ and it wasnā€™t included.

Hi @hvy_weight,
Iā€™m not familiar with how Integromat exactly works but maybe this guide about working with labels can help you out.

1 Like