SSIS to integrate/migrate data

I am attempting to migrate data using the Kingswaysoft SSIS Pipedrive REST connection. However, I do not see where I can pull ALL messages. I need to include either the folder or the record ID for each. This is quite a limitation when you’re attempting to migrate all data. Is there a recommended solution for this or a workaround?

Hi @nixaler
Thanks for being patient. Could you kindly clarify what you mean by all messages?

I am not fully aware of the REST connector that you mentioned. However, you should be able to pull all records for the entities mentioned in the docs. Make sure you take care of pagination as well :slight_smile:

I am attempting to do a full data migration. When it comes to migrating the email activities however, I do not know of a way in which to be able to do so via SSIS for example. The REST connector referenced within the docs page below, requires an ID for each message so outside of using an incremental variable I do not see how you can accomplish this. Do you know if there is a way to directly query the Pipedrive database?

I have been referencing the Developer Docs:
https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/Mailbox

Hi @nixaler
You can obtain the messages using the following logic without having the need to use incremental variable / direct access

There is no way to access the database directly.