Stage inference

Hi

I use the route deals/{id}/flow to find the flow of a particular deal, but it doesn’t work when it comes to picking up stages omitted by the seller. For example, I have a pipeline and it has three stages stage_1 > stage_2 > stage_3. Seller moves the deal from stage_1 to stage_3. Pipedrive support told me that the inference that the deal went through step_2 is made by the system, but I can’t get that inference with the route deals/{id}/flow. How can I get this data?

Hi @Performance_Drivops,

The reason you can’t see this data on the GET/v1/deals/{id}/flow endpoint is because this endpoint’s response is a changelog.

To get the data of stage inference, please do try the GET /v1/deals/{id} endpoint. Within the response, you should be able to see the age of the deal along with how long it has stayed at each stage.

Here is an example of part of the response I got from the GET /v1/deals/{id} endpoint. What I did was replicate the same deal process by having my deal go from stage 1 to stage 3. As the deal bypassed stage 2, it shows that the time my deal stayed in stage 2 as 0.

"average_stage_progress": 0,
        "age": {
            "y": 0,
            "m": 0,
            "d": 3,
            "h": 2,
            "i": 28,
            "s": 15,
            "total_seconds": 268095
        },
        "stay_in_pipeline_stages": {
            "times_in_stages": {
                "1": 173,
                "2": 0,
                "3": 267921
            },
            "order_of_stages": [
            ]
        },

I hope this helps? Please do let us know if you have more questions.