We are seeing some requests coming from our site with text missing.
Upon inspecting the problem, we noticed people using Unicode Emoticons (common on Mobile) had it removed.
I tried to edit a text field on a deal to have the text:
“Hi there my fellow Pipedrivers.
I would like to buy your product.”
resulting in the text "Hi there "
(I can see in the networks tab that the whole text is posted, so not filtered in frontend)
I get why you would not support all kinds of weird smileys, but cutting off the rest of the text is a problem.
We could filter it out before posting to the API, but I can’t imagine we are the only ones with this problem.