Unleashed Integration help

Hi,

We’re trialling Pipedrive’s Sales Doc feature. One limitation we currently have is the lack of communication between our inventory system (Unleashed) and Pipedrive. We’d like for Unleashed products to sync with Pipedrive products. The following fields should sync from Unleashed to Pipedrive:

• Product title
  • Product code
  • Default product price

This should only need to be synced once a day if that (the option to force sync would be nice, but not a necessity) as I know there’s a limit on the Unleashed API requests.

On a slightly related note of Pipedrive Products, we’d also like to know if we can automatically set a EUR sell price based on our default GBP price and a conversion that we can set.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @Kieron
I’d Glad to assist you.
Pm Sent with details, please check.
Thanks and Regards
Carter W

Hi @Kieron

We can help out with this (https://www.crm-guru.net)

We build Pipedrive specific integrations for all types of companies.

Please check out our page or feel free to contact me directly at steven.perrotto@gmail.com

Hi @Kieron
I represent Ligeia.eu a marketing automation company. We are specialized in Pipedrive integration and we have previous extended experience on the matter. I would like to have a contact with you to further discuss a possible collaboration. Do not hesitate to contact me at paolo.schiattarella@ligeia.eu

Kind regards
Paolo.

Hi Kieron,
All that you have described and are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew