Add lead form, UI Pipedrive form, autocomplete textfield

Hi guys,

I’m looking for some solution to add logic to form from contacts->organizations-> ‘+ organization’

I want, after i fill text into ‘NIP’ custom text field, fetch data from external API and put text into name and address fields. Is it somehow possible?

*NIP is in Poland special number, signed to every polsih company. You can get data about every company using government API.

For now i have solution like this: i created webhook, on ‘organization create’, and it trigger my app, wich get NIP from created organisation object via Pipedrive API, make request with NIP to my api to get name and address data, and perform update via Pipedrive API. But i want to see this data instantly in name and address textfields after filling NIP text field, before clicking save button.

Is there any way to do that? Any tips? my colleague from work told me that in previous company they had exactly this feature configure in their Pipedrive instance, she is not technical, maybe it was some custom chrome extension?

Hi @Jan_Osiecki,

I did some checks with our developers and unfortunately, we do not natively support fetching data from an external API and putting it into custom fields. It is possible that it was a browser extension that was doing the magic in the previous company.

It might be worth checking the Pipedrive Marketplace to see if there are any apps or integrations that may be able to do this for you.

I would like to do the same. It is possible in our current CRM system Firmao.