API for new Projects module?

Hello,
Could anyone at pipedrive share whether there are plans for Projects api (e.g. to create project, add activities to it, or webhooks to be notified when something changes on a project or activity is complete)?

I know it’s still in beta but just wondering how invested to get, since our team would need some API access or at least zapier to adopt it long term.

Thanks,
Jake

I’m waiting for this as well…

1 Like

Same here.

API and Mobile are my concerns on whether we can use or not.

1 Like

Thanks for voicing your thoughts @jorgetrivilin and @jbuesking ! You can click the vote button (right next to the title) to bump up the priority :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any update on this.

No API, no mobile, no bueno.

4 Likes

For us, having access to the API is also critical. Without it, we cannot effectively extract and update information.

2 Likes

Is there an update on Project API release date ?
And will it be available on Make.com on release ?

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey,
Any updates? I Waiting as well. :blush:

2 Likes

+1, also interested in this API :smile:

2 Likes

Hello Hem ! How are you ? :slight_smile:
Can you update us on this feature ? Is it in development ? If yes, can you tell us when will it be available ? :grin:
Have a great weekend !

2 Likes

+1 interested here! Any news?

2 Likes

Can we have a follow-up on this feature ?
We really need to automate Project outside of pipedrive because of “pipedrive automation” limitations.
Keep the good work !

2 Likes

Any news? Waiting!

We use it a lot, we need the feature

1 Like

Same here! At least an update would be great. After having tried to setup the project feature and not even being able to bulk import we have decided to downgrade our plan and switch back zu trello for project management. Very unfortunate as the Pipedrive project feature is promising, just missing API and bulk imports.