Auto dialer API Integration

Hello,
We are working with a auto dialer software that we would like to integrate with pipedrive via API.
Now the tech crew from “voicespin” which is the auto dialer are really eager to start integration, but
they asked me a few questions:

1. Access to the database or a replication of the database
  2. Test environment
  3. Fixed pipedrive ip for whitelisting on voicspins side for the database and api and An api user
  4. And possibility to whitelist voicespins ip on pipedrive
    Now i am not a tech guy, but i would really like to help these guys instead of sending them just link to this forum (they have enough work as it is).
    Can anyone provide me with this information or how i can get it?

Thank you.

Hey @javieross91,

I’ll be honest with you, I’m a bit confused as to what is trying to be achieved here, but let me grab your questions:

1. Access to the database or a replication of the database
Whose database are you referring to?

2. Test environment
They/you can always request a Sandbox account here

3. Fixed pipedrive ip for whitelisting on voicspins side for the database and api and An api user
Each User on an account has their API token, but we don’t do fixed IPs

4. And possibility to whitelist voicespins ip on pipedrive
I’m afraid we don’t offer whitelisting of IPs

Hi David,

I am attaching the response from the voip software:

database access - voicespin will need to access the pipedrive database
whitelisting our IP - not an issue if they don’t do IP screening
fixed pipedrive IP - we need to whitelist the IP their system is sending messages from, otherwise they will not be able to message our system

Unfortunately that’s still a bit unclear.
We don’t allow anyone to access our direct database, but perhaps you mean accessing a company’s database who is using the VOIP service? If that is the case, this can be done by the User’s API token.

For fixed pipedrive IP, I’m afraid I still need more info on this as well. We do offer the option to customize the syntax for numbers within Pipedrive. Perhaps this is what you mean? You can learn more about it here.