Bulk Messaging / SMS Integration - bulksms.com

I am looking to find out where we can find integrations so that the bulk sms software that we utilise with bulksms.com will integrate with Pipedrive so that no communications are lost.

Please advise if this is possible, or if there is something similar that Pipedrive has already identified that we could utilise, that does integrate with the system?

Our texting app www.SalesMessage.com integrates into Pipedrive. However, we don’t offer bulk texting yet, but it’s coming in the next month or two.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your response.

So I am assuming that we are unable to look at integrations with bulksms.com?

I will discuss with my team and client. Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Nic

We are our own platform that does texting.

If you’re looking at only using bulksms.com, it does seem that LeadsBridge will connect them to Pipedrive so you can look into that as well.

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/leadsbridge/735a83a4b7845864

https://leadsbridge.com/documentation/pipedrive/bulksms-sms

Easily integrate Bulk SMS API via SMSala using their sample code snippets available in more than 11 programming languages.

Or you could ask your bulk SMs provider to provide sample API code snippets. Your developer should be able to easily integrate with those.

I recommend The SMS World. We provide excellent quality services for Bulk SMS, Transactional SMS API Promotional SMS API, OTP Verification APIs, Regional SMS, Occasion SMS, and SMS Gateway in all over the globe. Increase sales and customer happiness with smarter SMS campaigns.

Integrating your bulk SMS software from PowerTextor with Pipedrive can be a strategic move to ensure seamless communication and data management within your organization. While direct integration with BulkSMS.com may not be available, Pipedrive offers a wide range of integrations through its marketplace. Although PowerTextor isn’t explicitly listed, you can explore similar SMS solutions that are compatible with Pipedrive. By leveraging third-party integrations or automation platforms like Zapier, you can create workflows to sync communication data between PowerTextor and Pipedrive, minimizing the risk of lost communications and enhancing your CRM capabilities. Reach out to Pipedrive’s support or explore their marketplace for alternative SMS integrations that align with your needs.