Can't edit published App

Hi Team,

we are facing following problems with Marketplace published App

1. We are unable to edit the published App from Marketplace Manager. On save button click we are getting 400 error.

Console showing “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()”.
Screenshot 2020-05-13 at 1.36.05 PM

1. App Panels are not displaying for some of the customers through they have connected the App.

Could you guys please look into it and suggest the resolution asap.

Hi @Ram

I just tested your app and there was no error upon making an edit. Can you try again?

For the 2nd part, let’s discuss through marketplace.devs@pipedrive.com as this is a specific case.

Hi David,

Thanks for quick response.
Now I can save the app without adding panels and actions. I am getting the same error message when i try to save after add panels. Could you please look into it.

Sure, 2nd point should get fixed if 1st is solved.

Thanks,
Ram

Hi David,

I tried to further drill down and found that the issue occurring only when I try to add “Person Details” to Panel locations.

I took a look at your account again, and you already have a panel on the Person Details.

As it says in the screenshot, you can only have 1 panel per location so you would get this error if you’re trying to add another panel to Person details.

Hi David,

Thanks for quick response. But when I try to edit the App, it’s not showing “Person Details” in Panel locations and also customers are not seeing panel in Person Details.
I have captured a video( https://share.getcloudapp.com/v1uDnYPN ) explaining exact problem. Could you please look into it and get this fixed asap.

Thanks,
Ram

Hi David,

Good morning. Customers are asking for Deal panels and we couldn’t edit the published app and add Deal panel. I have tried clearing the cache and tried new browser but still can’t edit the published App and add Deal panel. Surprisingly, I can edit Draft Apps with Deal panel and Person panel. Could you please get this fixed asap.
Please let me know if any further information required.

Hi David,

Hope you are doing good. Our App Panels are not displaying. Could you please look into it.

Thanks,
Ram

They are working Now. Thanks David.

1 Like

Hi Team,

I am again facing difficulty in updating my published App. Can you please help here?

I am trying to update the redirect URL in one of my published App “Outplay”. But it’s not saving the changes and throwing the error “We couldn’t submit your App. Please make sure all form fields are filled in correctly”.

Thanks,
Ram