Cloudflare page problem

Hello,

I am having trouble with API call,
previously it was working fine, I am able to get the JSON data I need,
but now when I try to call the API I get this

can you please advice,

Best,

Hey @eMboy
Can you add further details to the question so that we can zero in on the issue ? :slight_smile:

• What is the API that you are trying to call?
  • When did the issue start occurring?
  • Is there any additional information about the error message you received?
  • What is the programming language or API client you are using to make the API call?
  • Is there any other information or context that may be relevant to the issue?

Hi @Hem,

• What is the API that you are trying to call?
    the getPersons API,

• When did the issue start occurring?
    I just noticed it when try trying to access the api reference page and was first directed to a cloudflare security page, then redirected to the api reference page. I guess I try using the api again on March 19, 2023 and what was weird is that I didn’t give me the expected data I wanted

• Is there any additional information about the error message you received?
    Oh no, no errors just that the page the I captures using PHP curl was that cloudflare page

• What is the programming language or API client you are using to make the API call?
    I am using PHP,
    using Curl to call the api endpoint

• Is there any other information or context that may be relevant to the issue?
    Not sure if this helps, but when accessing the API with api key, most times it directs me to the cloudlfare page then redirects me to the JSON formatted data,

Best,
Bryan

Thanks for sharing the details @eMboy. I am checking with the engineering team regarding the issue. I have reached out to you via DM for account-specific details.

Also, was there a burst of requests to Persons API within a short span of time? I suspect it could trigger DDOS protection which might lead to the Cloudflare pages.