Connect Woocommerce Product with Pipedrive

I am trying to send a Deal to Pipedrive after a successfull purchase, this is working fine but I am trying to send the name of the product aswell to Pipedrive and this is giving me an error. Any advice would be appreciated.

I tried to use global $products and global $post to get any info of the product but it always gave me an eerror back

add_action(‘woocommerce_order_status_changed’, ‘pdrive_deal’); function pdrive_deal() { global $products; $product = wc_get_product( ‘ID’ ); $product->get_title(); $token = ‘XXXXXXXXX’; $company_domain = ‘Name’; $deal = array( ‘title’ => $product . ’ Deal’ ); $url = ‘https://’ . $company_domain . ‘.pipedrive.com/api/v1/deals?api_token=’ . $token; $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, true); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $deal); $output = curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); } ?>

Hi @Dee_Fox
Welcome to the community, and thanks for sharing the snippet. Can you share the error message in detail?