Create automatic UTM Links on all emails

Hi. We are currently facing a challenge with our Pipedrive setup and are seeking assistance to find a workaround or a custom solution. Here are the details:

Requirement Overview: We need a way to include trackable, UTM links direct links in Pipedrive emails (in bulk aswell). Currently, Pipedrive does not support direct links as part of its standard functionality. I would need automaticly added to all links in a mail even if it is a bulk that includes the email adress that i send to. So if the person clicks on the link it automaticly gets tracked at the email that clicked on it.

We are open to discussing financial compensation for a prompt and effective solution. Any insights, suggestions, or offers to help would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your responses.

Hello Sebastian,
I represent ligeia.eu a European company that specializes in API integration especially with Pipedrive. You can check our profile and some of our previous jobs on our web page. We did this kind of integration before and we think we can support you with this.
If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact me here or at paolo.schiattarella @ ligeia.eu

Best regards
Paolo

Hello Sebastian,
Having reviewed your requirement i,can help you out let me know how can we proceed further.

Looking forward having discussion with you
Thanks
live:.cid.f2c84566cabcba14

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.