Develop integration between pipedrive and brreg.no (norwegian company register)

We want to build a integration to get company info on Norwegian companies into pipedrive. They ahve a open and free API but it`s only in Norwegian, that maybe be a problem? Åpne data - Enhetsregisteret: API-dokumentasjon

Hello,
Hope you are doing great!

I can help you.
Please reach me over email- maria@cisinlabs.com or skype- live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 with complete details so that I can review and share the estimation further.

Kind Regards
Maria
+13478093381

Hi @mariusberg89 ,

I can help, Kindly reach out to me via Rishabh@plaxonic.com

Cheers!
Rishabh

Hello,there
Hope you are doing well

I can help you out with your requirement and provide you best solution and that too at a competent rate .
let’s connect and discuss it in detail
waiting for your response
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com
+916264003450

hello @mariusberg89 pm sent

Hi Ole,

If you have a SQL Server license, I would recommend you check the commercial COZYROC SSIS+ library. It already includes connector for the Pipedrive application and you can create your own configuration and connectivity to the other application with the tools we offer. The library is completely free for testing and developing from Visual Studio.

Hi mariusberg89,

we’re a software development company from Bonn, Germany. We build apps to automate the transfer of customer data from and to pipedrive from various systems.
The api documentation beeing in norwegion language only, might require a litte extra help from you to double-check that we’re on the right track. Besides that, I see no issue.

if you still need help, reach out via PM or our website: https://pretzels.dev

Best,
Chris

Hi Marius,

I am interested helping you with suitable integration solution.
Please connect further to discuss more detail

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com
Awaiting for your response

Thanks
Deep

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.