Export organization data to google sheets

So i know i could just export all my organization data from pipedrive via csv and I would be fine…
But i guess i like pain…(i want to be able to automate this for future sheets / lists…)

I have been trying to pull all of my organization fields/data into google sheets. (or even just these fields)
https://privatecapital2.pipedrive.com/api/v1/organizations:(id,name,title,value,currency)?api_token=mykey

Was trying to use syncwith.com plugin for google sheets but ran into pagination issues…I could get 3 page’s worth using 500 max (for 1500 of my organizations)… but i have 1770 organizations…
So incomplete…

I wanted to do all that just so i could vlookup the organization “id” using my organization “name” as the primary key…

Pipedrive customer service said it was not possible with that endpoint and sent me here… maybe it is with another endpoint ? (maybe, /v1/organizations/search ?)

It seems like it should be a simple query.

Obviously i am not that familiar with how these apis work…

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You could use the URL you mentioned above and loop through it, first as-written, 2nd run with “&start=500”, 3rd run with “&start=1000” and so on, until you have all your organizations captured.

Then output to google sheets using Google App Script – Class SpreadsheetApp  |  Apps Script  |  Google Developers

var book = SpreadsheetApp.openById(id);
var sheet = book.getSheetByName(tabName);
sheet.getRange(sheet.getLastRow()+1, 1, numRows, numCols).setValues(arrayOf500items); // this will send 500 rows to gsheet at a time, loop through as needed