Extract Deal info to Send to Zapier

Hello, I’m interested in hiring a developer to create an integration.

I would like to get Deal information and put it into a Zap.

I’m using the Pipedrive app integration in Zapier.

The Deal information is in the Details section of a Deal.

We can search based on the Person Phone number.

Please advise if this is feasible for you. Thanks.

1 Like

Jonathan, Zapier certified here. We can help. Sending you a PM

Hello @phantombot
I have extensive experience with integrating systems and working with APIs, including Zapier and Pipedrive. Creating an integration to retrieve Deal information from the Details section of a Deal based on the Person’s Phone number is definitely feasible.

I’d be happy to discuss the specifics and work on implementing this integration for you.

EM: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting with your e-commerce update.

Regards,
Jack

Hi,

I’ve done a lot of work with Pipedrive and Zapier, so I’m pretty familiar with how they interact.
Getting deal info from the Details section and searching by phone number shouldn’t be a problem.

I’d be happy to help you get this set up.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

Hi @phantombot,
I’ve done many pipedrive - zapier integrations before. Depending on your needs, I can create your integration with node.js, python or php, or I can find a solution so that these are not needed. My e-mail address for detailed discussion is muhammedfener97@gmail.com

Hello,
I represent ligeia.eu. We are a european web development company funded in 2009. We have extensive and provable Pipedrive integration experience and we have already developed a Pipedrive integration with Zapier that we can demonstrate.
If you are interested do not hesitate to contact me at paolo.schiattarella @ ligeia.eu or visit our website.

Kind regards
Paolo.

Hello,
I have gone through your requirements and wanted to help you out with the same. Let’s connect for a detailed discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
srishti
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi Jonathan ,

I can help you with the integration needed.

Please connect further, If still searching for professional.
eMail: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.