Fetch Bulk data of Persons, Organization, Deals, and Leads

Hi,

I am a Software developer from Valuebound. We are in a plan to integrate Pipedrive with our application.

I have explored the API documentation of Pipedrive. I need information for the below points:

1. How to get multiple person data using their email ids in a single API call.
  2. How to get all the Deals associated with multiple persons by passing all the person ids/emails in a single API call. (For example, I have 3 person ids/emails, I need to get all the Deals associated with the person1, all the deals associated with the person2, and all the deals associated with the person3 in a single API)
  3. Similarly, how to get all the Organizations associated with multiple persons by passing all the person ids/emails in a single API call.
  4. Similarly, how to get all the Leads associated with multiple persons by passing all the person ids/emails in a single API call.

Or any alternative for the above questions.

Thanks and regards,
Neelakanta Gouda Patil

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Neelakanta_Gouda_Patil
Unfortunately, bulk fetch is not possible as you can see from the person endpoint. You would still have to make the requests individually (without breaking the rate limit). If possible, can you share the use-case? I will have it forwarded to the concerned team for maximum visibility