Get all People in a Filter

In the api, is there a way to get all people related to a certain filter? I know you can get all filters with {{baseUrl}}/filters/, but I can’t seem to find out how to get all people within a given filter

You can make a Persons filter instead of a Deals filter, for example, still able to set “Deal” options on the Person filter. Does this work for your case?

I’m not sure, I’ve never worked with Deals. What I want is to get all people associated with a certain filter. For instance, I have a filter with id 123. I know I can use {{baseUrl}}/filters/:id to get the information about that filter, but I’m not quite sure how to get the people that the filter will return. For instance, the web gui has a url https://api.pipedrive.com/persons/list/filter/123, and you can view all people the filter finds. Is there a way to get this data in the API?

Ah, alright, you should be able to get Persons like this: Pipedrive API v1 Reference
… /v1/persons?filter_id=000 …

This is exactly what I need! Thank you for reading the documentation for me. I must have missed that, as I have been focusing on the postman collection.