Help - Developer Needed; Having a safety message appear before Workflow Automation is triggered

When dragging customers from one stage to the next we would like to implement a workflow automation of an email to be sent out to the customer. However we are concerned that human error, may mean that a customer might be dragged to the wrong stage, and therefore receive and email they shouldn’t. Can someone build a code, so that when a customer is moved into a stage - a message pops up saying 'Are You sure you want to move customer XXX into DealStage XXX"

1 Like

Hello @tommakeyourmark
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

1 Like

Hello @tommakeyourmark ,

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

1 Like

Hi Trish,

Thanks for reaching out. I haven’t seen a pm come through yet

Hi Tom,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

still looking for assistance here @garry @trishCis @andrew

Hi @tommakeyourmark ,
I represent ligeia.eu. We are a small but active group of developers based in Europe. We are active in API Integration, automation and Pipedrive integration. You can review our previous works and success cases at www.ligeia.eu. We can help you with your task easily. Please feel free to contact me here or at www.ligeia.eu or drop me an email if you are interested.

BR
Paolo Schiattarella
paolo.schiattarella@ligeia.eu

Sounds good!

I’ve just seen your account on Upwork.

As a breakdown, here is the current process:

• Our staff calls up customers and after the call, the customer will be moved into the relevant stage (this could be: voicemail left, unsuccessful contact, successful contact, booking confirmed).
  • We want to build an automation, so that when a customer is ‘dragged and dropped’ into a stage, and automatic email is fired out to the customer.
  • We are concerned that our staff may make a mistake, so we want to build into an extra step to this process.
  • We’re open to ideas, but we were thinking that when a customer is dragged and dropped into any stage: a warning message will appear saying ‘Are you sure you want to drag customer name into this stage, please confirm’.

What sort of pricing are we looking at / and estimates on time?

Cheers

Tom

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png

Hi Tom,
shall we continue this conversation privately or on upwork?

Hi Paolo,

Let’s jump on to Upwork if its ok from you, and then we can get the ball rolling with cost/time.

Cheers

Tom

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png

Perfect, will you contact me there?

Hi, are we still going to continue the conversation on upwork?

Lets connect on Upwork, sending a message now.

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.png

image004.png

image005.png

Hi @tommakeyourmark
Did you proceed with @Paolo_Schiattarella or can I be of any help?

Greetings