Help using Integromat to export Custom Fields from Pipedrive to Active Campaign

My name is Jorge and I am located in Mexico City I am looking for someone to help me to create an integration between Pipedrive and Active Campaign exporting the custom fields I have created in Pipedrive.

The tool I use is integromat
If you think you can help me please send me an email to jmmarban@arancione.com.mx

That way we can have a brief conference call and explian a bit more what I want to do.

Activecampaign doesn’t support custom fields. I have tried this multiple times, and had to refund client later.

You can check out my pipedrive consulting

But I can create custom fields in Active Campaign

Sure it can In zappier you can do it.

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

Well, Good Luck looking for an answer. And don’t forget to read their API docs.

Hi @Jorge_Martinez_Marban ,
Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me a mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hello Gary. Thank you very much for your email. When do you have time to have a brief video conference?
Thanks
Jorge

I’m still waiting to see if I was right or wrong.

Hello Gary I am out of the office for this week. Please let me return next week and we will talk

Hi @Jorge,
Thank you for your reply.
Sure, we will discuss next week :slight_smile:

I built a custom integration between Pipedrive and Activecampaign using Integromat several years ago. So it’s definitely possible - and we use lots of custom fields. It was fairly simple - I just did it myself, but I 'm not a developer and not for hire, but I would be willing to chat with you for a few minutes if that’s helpful.

Hello thank you. That would be great. Where can I contact you?

I can easily do it… Here in my company we were able to get the Organization info in the government database

If you are still searching , I am available
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com