Help with custom Pipedrive Importer

Hi all,

I am looking for a developer that can help with a custom app I am trying to build to scrape and enrich contact data the import this into Pipedrive.

Web, Python, and experience with Pipedrive’s API are a must here.

Hi @Growth_Lobster_Consulting

I can help

It would be great if we have a discussion over Skype : cis.am3 or email me more detaills at Frank@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Frank

Hi.

I developed for myself a workflow where I scrap data from LinkedIn using a custom chrome extension that launches Phantombuster and then injects that info onto Pipedrive. Let me know if I can help. Cheers.

1 Like

Hey Konrad,

Sorry for the delay on responding to this, with everything being so crazy it’s taken me a minute to get back to this project.

So something like this is what I am looking for but in a more scaled out version as the front end UI will need to be able to read our Pipedrive instance to prevent duplicates.

Please take a look at the attached diagrams and let me know what you think.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me.

Can you tell me what is the trigger ? Is it when you enter an url (on a custom/developed website) ? Or when you visit a page and you click on a (chrome) extension for example ?

What information does this trigger scrap? Looking at your example, you’re taking contact details from websites like Yelp -> validate with service objects -> check pipedrive to insert or update. Is that correct ?

Cheers,

Konrad

Hey Konrad,

Yes this flow is correct:

Yelp -> validate with service objects -> check pipedrive to insert or update.

And my thoughts were we can validate against phone number instead of a URL. So you copy and paste the phone number in a search bar on a developed site and it let’s you know if that number is a duplicate of another Pipedrive record (returns a simple string response) and if it is not, the user can click “enrich” which sends it to Service Options to gather more data or Import which places it in Pipedrive.

I will send you an email, we should probably set up a time to speak!

1 Like

Hi,

Yes, a call is a good idea. Looking forward talking to you.

Cheers,

Hi,

Just checking in to see if you are still available to make the call.

Cheers,

Konrad

If you build this and it works, please let me know. Would have use for such a tool.