Help with Lead Boost LiveChat & Conversions

Hi, we need help with our Chatbot / LiveChat. We use Google Ads and Analytics and we will track the conversions. A Conversion is when any user is starting a chat with interactive and a Event when its only opened the chat.

We found much information here: LeadBooster Browser API

We only need the finish js trigger script, then can we use it in our Google Tag Manager.

Hello,

I would love to assist you with your requirements

PM sent, please check.

Regards!
Seth

Have u tried Intercom?

Hello @Benny07 ,
Greetings!

I can surely help you with your requirement.
Please reach me at frank@cisinlabs.com or add me over Skype: cis.am3 for further discussion.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Frank J

Hi Benjamin,
What you are wanting done is right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy in helping you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi guys, there is possible to track the actions on chatbot? It awesome when you can track how deep the customers goes through the chat conversation with bot and when he stop/skip the talk. There we can see the bottlenext with messages and we have some place to improve this chatbot and increase the funnel rate to finish a chat into the end. Somebody know how to do that with tag manager and JS?

Hi @Benny07 ,

We will be happy to help you with that at SoftwareSupp!
We are an elite network of Certified Freelancers on demand.

some of our recent projects were for HBO, McDonalds’ and IGN.
Our portfolio: SoftwareSupp Experts’ Portfolio

Would be great to meet, you can book a call here: Calendly - SoftwareSupp

Kind regards!

Hi Folks. We’re facing same issues.

We need to trigger a conversion event when after some message or at the end of the conversation.

Can anyone help us ?

Hello @vsiqueira ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,There
Hope you are doing well
we would love to assist you with your requirement and provide you best solution and that too at a competent rate .
Let’s connect and discuss more about it in details.

In the meantime please visit our company’s website ::-https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

The solution is here.

I have documented a step-by-step process to get the events for (manually) open, close & conversation ended (lead!) in Google Analytics 4.

With the included script, you can track events as conversions in both Google Analytics & Google Ads.

Let me know if this works for you as well.