Hire a developer - setting permissions franchise pipelines under one company, Keap and ServiceM8 integration

Hire a developer to assist in Setting up franchise pipelines under one company and set privacy and permissions.

We have multiple franchises - each with their own pipeline. Support centre aids in deal creating, lead generation. We need to control to multiple franchise pipelines but not have them seeing other franchise deals/leads.

Deals are then fed through to ServiceM8.

Contact me if you can assist.

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hey,
Hope you are doing well, I can help you regard your work.
Please get in touch via skype live:lauren_8606 or email lauren@cisnlabs.com.

Hello
Hope you are doing Great
I have gone through all your Requirements and would glad to assist with you the same
To discuss further in detail please reply on srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi There
Hope you are doing great I have gone through all your Requirements and would be glad to assist with you the same
please reach out to me at srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com,Skype:live:.cid.f2c84566cabcba14
Waiting for your Response
Thanks & Regards

Hi Kowen ,

I am interested further to assist you setting franchise pipeline.
Please let me know, if you are available to discuss

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.