I need a developer for Quickbooks

Greetings,
I have an API developed in Laravel, I would like to send the information I receive in the API to Quickbooks. can be integrated with pipedrive . and sending to quickbooks would be good.

Hello,

I can help. Please share the complete details at maria@cisinlabs.com

Kind Regards
Maria

Hey There,
Hope you are doing well
I have taken a look at your requirement for developer.we would definitely help you out with that as we have an in house team of developer and designer over here who will provide you best solution and come up with relevant results.Let me know your availability so that we can connect and discuss further.
Looking forward hearing from your side
Thanks

Hello

Hope you are doing great

I can help you with your requirement please reply so we can discuss in detail. email:- patelsunil00212@gmail.com
Thanks
Sunil

Good day.
I am the founder of PipedriveExperts (a consultancy) as well as the founder of BrokrBindr (a SaaS for mortgage companies).
Our team of five developers has several years of experience working with Pipedrive integrations (API, webhooks, automations, etc).
We have built a number of bi-directional webhook-based solutions for clients, and for own use.
I am confident that we can add real value to your business. I invite you to contact us.
Joseph Valenti
514-444-1556 (Montréal)

Hi Joel,
I would like to introduce you to Elderberry Tech., company from India.
Our team had been working out solutions based on the experience with realistic case scenario.
We deliver you best solutions, related to API integrations, Webhooks and Automations.

If you are interested, I invite you to please schedule online meet.
eMail : info@elderberrytech.com

Good Day

[quote=“ABCD, post:3, topic:7097, full:true”]
Hey There,
Hope you are doing well
I have taken a look at your requirement for developer.we would definitely help you out with that as we have an in house team of developer and designer over here who will provide you best solution and come up with relevant results.Let me know your availability so that we can connect and discuss further.
Looking forward hearing from your side
Thanks

Hi Joel,
I read your post regarding API integration QuickBooks and Pipedrive.
So would it be possible to discuss further, If still looking for professional.

eMail: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Looking forward to your reply

Regards
Deep

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.