Import Activities with API WHERE "update_time" is greater than a specific date

Hi there!

I’m working on importing my Pipedrive data form Business Intelligence puropose, with the REST API.
I have thousands of activities, and I would like to import only activities where the update time is greater than a specific date.

Would you know a method to do it within the QUERY, or maybe inside the script with a classic WHERE ?
I’ve tested classic ones, and I cannot find the issue.

Could you help me ??
Thanks a lot !!!

Have you already tried doing this just via a Filter or would this not work for you?
https://developers.pipedrive.com/docs/api/v1/#!/Filters/get_filters_id

Thank you for your answer.
I’m not sure to understand if I can create a filter for the “update_time” field from Activities table. Would you have the syntax?

Sure thing. It could look something like this, paying attention to the update_time and changing the range within the Conditions:

{
  "success": true,
  "data": {
    "id": 177,
    "name": "Activity Update time last quarter",
    "active_flag": true,
    "type": "activity",
    "temporary_flag": null,
    "user_id": 627242,
    "add_time": "2018-03-22 10:45:33",
    "update_time": "2018-03-22 10:45:33",
    "visible_to": "1",
    "custom_view_id": null,
    "conditions": {
      "glue": "and",
      "conditions": [
        {
          "glue": "and",
          "conditions": [
            {
              "object": "activity",
              "field_id": "16",
              "operator": "=",
              "value": "last_quarter",
              "extra_value": null
            }
          ]
        },
        {
          "glue": "or",
          "conditions": []
        }
      ]
    }
  }
}

Hi. Is it possible to create this filter from UI? update_time property is not accessible there.
I would love to have fixed ids for these filters to update the value appropriately each time before running integration scripts.

No, I’m afraid that within the UI, the update time is specifically only up to day (not time).

Hi,

In case the question is not solved yet, try out the benefits of data migration provided by Trujay.
It is possible to transfer the business information in order to specific requirements. For example, the techs can set up all needed filters and move only records were created after the mentioned date or those are defined by any other feature.

Schedule a call for more details.

Sincerely