Integration/architecture to combine PD and WordPress for new functions

Hi,

We are Staffing Agency using Pipedrive to keep track of our sales i.e taking in Talent Demand (Deals), finding matching Talents (Products) for them and making an Offer. We are planning to add more functionality to our WordPress site which should be integrated with our PD account:

1. Customers to sign up and add Demand (Deal) to our system.
  2. Talents to sign up.
  3. Talent to update his/her Info (Product).
  4. Both Talents and Customers should be able to see list and detail views of Demands(Deals) and Talents(Products) respectively.
  5. Finally for our own Personnel there should be function to see how Talents match with the Demand’s Requirements (matchingpoints algorithm) and Choose the best matching Talent for the job (Deal).

How would you implement these new functions? What would be the best architecture? How and where to implement UI and logic? Prefilled forms from PD data on WordPress page updating PD data? Does it help to keep a copy of data in WordPress’s MySQL? How to authenticate new users in new functions?

Any suggestions / concerns? Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
Timo

Feel free to book some time on my calendar. Calendly - Guru Labs I’ll be able to help you.

Hello,

PM sent,

please check

Regards!,
Seth

Thanks Seth,
Would like to hear your suggestion about architecture. My email is Timo.valli@icloud.com and Skype is live:timo.valli_4.
Best wishes,
Timo

Lähetetty iPhonesta

Hello Timo,

Greetings of the Day!!

PM Sent with details , please check.

Best Regards
Carter W

Hi Carter W,
Didn’t receive your PM yet.
Best wishes,
Timo

Hi Timo,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be interested as what you are needing done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew