JSON Panel in Lead

I would like to show additional information when a user is viewing a newly created lead. But I do not find an option to display the json panel in the lead details. Is there a way to configure this?

Hi @mllrmat,

:wave: Welcome to our community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to configure this at the moment. JSON panels, as well as custom panels, are only available inside the detail view of Deals, People, and Organizations.

Thank you for your answer @Nicole_Tan. Is there a plan to support this in future?

Hi @mllrmat, at the moment, I am not aware of a plan. However, I will check on this and let you know when I find out more. In the meantime, if you have any other questions about app development, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

1 Like

Hey @mllrmat
Excellent question. This request is already in consideration, but I am afraid that it will take a while. Nevertheless, this question adds some weight to the request :slight_smile:

In addition to @Nicole_Tan’s suggestions, I recommend subscribing to the changelog → Pipedrive API Changelog and the Developers newsletter for updates

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.