Label missing in webhooks

Hello, I’m not a developer but I consider myself an expert with webhooks when used in Integromat. One of the things I love about Pipedrive API is that BOTH “label” and “id” are passed through the webhook for fields that have selection choices.

When a new field is created, everything works fine - both value and label are sent through the webhook without a problem. However, when I go back and modify the list of possible choices, then for some reason the webhook only passes the “id” and not the “label”. I’m surprised that I cannot find anything on this forum about this - is it possible that this a problem unique to me or to Integromat?

If I had to guess the problem would be that when a new field is added to the list later, then the list of elements in the list are no longer sequential. For example, a list of five items may be assigned id values of 1,2,3,4,5. And then when a 6th field is added later, the value could be 27.

I don’t know if this type of thing is helpful, but here is a 30 second screenshot showing the issue when the webhook is received by integromat: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

If anyone has any insight on solving this, would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ll have it moved to #feedback for broader visibility