Lead Sales Integration

Hi Guys, I am looking for someone to set up lead distribution for lead gen company in pipedrive. We are a lead generation company and receive lead orders through woocommerce. I want to integrate a system that awards a lead buyer a certain number of credits based on their woocommerce order. I then want to automatically send them leads until their credit runs out. The leads we sell are set up to populate in pipedrive already. We would be interested in hiring a developer to set this up for us. We are open to workarounds that achieve the same thing. Basically, we don’t want to have to manually send the leads out to our customers. If you think you can help please get in touch.

Hello,

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me mail at garry@cisinlabs.com

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Best regards,
Garry

Hello There,
Hope you are doing well
Having reviewed your requirement and would love to help you out with that let’s connect to discuss more in detail.

Looking forward hearing back from you soon
Thanks
live:.cid.f2c84566cabcba14

Hi Nikki,

If you haven’t found a developer yet, we would be willing to assist you. We have made numerous integrations for Pipedrive customers in the past. If you’re interested, give us a call or send us a reply here.

Kind regards,

Michel
CyberMatic / +31614493291

Hi Nikki,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.