LeadBooster Browser API for Google Analytics

Hi,
I would like to track the interactions with our Leadbooster Bot. Therefore the support gave me this page: https://pipedrive.readme.io/docs/leadbooster-browser-api#section-listen-to-leadbooster-chat-events

Does anyone know how to implement the push events (last box) correctly?

Thanks
Carl

Hi Carl,

The interaction that you can currently track is limited at this moment to events mainly related to the opening/closing of the chat, and the end of the conversation with the bot.

Could you specify what exactly are you trying to track, or what do you have trouble implementing? This Google Analytics documentation will likely also help.

Any feedback on this functionality is much appreciated and will be considered for any future extensions.

Best,
Georgy

1 Like

Hi Carl and Georgy,

I’m looking for the same implementation. Did you figure it out?

So in short, I would like to send Events over to Google Analytics/Google Ads, whenever the ChatBot is initiated, opened, closed, conversationEnded and so on. I found this documentation on the website too: LeadBooster Browser API

Can you help me through the process of implementing the ChatBot with Google Tag Manager in order to track leads?

Best Regards,
Tue

Hi,

Has anyone figured out which class event to attach the chat opening trigger to?
I thought I found it (see screenshot) but when I ran the test in GTM, the event didn’t fire.
Any ideas?

Hello Bruno!

I have the same issue. I can’t understand why a chatbot cannot track events for GA.
In my opinion, this is basic to any marketing integration.

Hey @Hem, can you please advice?
Thanks

Hi folks ? Anybody found some solution for this case?

We’re also trying to use lead booster, but without tracking conversions we are not being able.

Hi Guys,

The solution is here.

I have documented a step-by-step process to get the events for (manually) open, close & conversation ended (lead!) in Google Analytics 4.

With the included script you will be able to track events as conversions in both Google Analytics & Google Ads.

Let me know if this works for you as well