Looking for a developer for create API between ZOHO CRM and Pipedrive

Looking for a developer for create API between ZOHO CRM and Pipedrive

Hello Edward,
I can help you with the requirement.

Please can you reach me at henry.c@talentsfromindia.com or connect me over on skype so we can discuss this ahead.

Regards,
Henry P

If you’re looking for someone in US, then feel free to schedule something here. Calendly - Guru Labs

Hey Edward, are you looking to connect Zoho CRM and Pipedrive?

Does it make sense to use Zapier as the connector?

We can build automations on Zapier using available triggers and actions, as well as build custom triggers and actions as well.

Will send you a PM.

Hi Edward,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Edward,
Thanks for contacting over email…
I have sent you reply. Please check

Awaiting your reply

Regards
Deep

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

If you have a SQL Server license, I would recommend you check COZYROC SSIS+ library. We provide connections for both Zoho CRM and Pipedrive. You might be able to build the required integration yourselves.

Good day.
We have built a very good direct integration between our own SaaS and Pipedrive.
It is fully bidirectional, fast and reliable.
I expect that you are you looking for an API-level connection specifically to support bidirectionality… change it in one, it auto-updates in the other. This is not a capability that you can achieve with Zapier, Integromate/Make or other similar tools.
We have done it before.We’d be happy to do it again for you, this time with Zoho as a target.
I invite you to contact us if you are interested.
Joseph Valenti
Montreal Qc and Lahore, Pakistan

Hello @edwardarmstrong,

I am glad to assist you, for further discussion please reach at me this Email: - imtiyazalizafri03@gmail.com OR Skype me:- live:.cid.7c4b11b60f454feb

Awaiting for your positive response.

Kind Regards,
Imtiyaz Zafri

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.