Looking for someone who can help with custom integration with real estate portals from UAE - PropertyFinder, Dubizzle & Bayut

Hello, I need to hire someone who can or has done integrations with property portals from the UAE, mainly PropertyFinder, Bayut & Dubizzle. The integration is pretty straight forward in a way that when I post property listings on Pipedrive, it should directly be posted on these 3 portals to avoid manual work of uploading the properties on each portal.

1 Like

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello @sagar.chotrani,

I can help you as have the relevant experience.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria.j@talentsfromindia.com

Thanks & Regards
Maria
+13478093381

Hi Sagar, this can be accomplished with Zapier or Make building the appropriate connectors. Sending you a PM

Hi Sagar ,
I am interested assisting you further on integration needed.
Please connect further to discuss property listing

eMail:deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hello @sagar.chotrani,
I represent ligeia.eu, we are a European based Web development company and we specialize in API integration especially within Pipedrive. We have made several Pipedrive integration also with users here in the Forum as you can check in our website “success cases” section. We can help you with your request. Please feel free to review our previous works and if interested do not hesitate to contact us.
BR
Paolo Schiattarella.
paolo.schiattarella @ ligeia.eu

Hi Sagar,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.