Looking to Hire a Pipedrive Developer for Integration of WordPress Site

I want to take the contact names, email and additional info, that is submitted through the forms in my WordPress website, and I want to integrate this automatically into Pipedrive.

I have a WordPress site that uses The7 theme and WPForms. I have a few different contact forms as well as forms to allow companies to place orders for online Meditation classes.

These are my top priorities:

• Integrate Pipedrive with my site.
  • A potential client fills out a form in my website and their details are stored in Pipedrive.
  • Orders are placed in my site and the details are stored in Pipedrive.
  • You can integrate my forms with Pipedrive or rebuild the forms in Pipedrive.
  • I need a system in place that shows me the communications I have had with a client, the last time I saw a communication, and I receive prompts somehow telling me that X number of days have passed since the potential client has responded to one of my emails.
  • It is essential that there is a “follow up” system in place to automatically remind me, and the potential client, about unanswered emails. I do not want to have to look back and remind myself that it has been 5 or more days since a client hasn’t responded to my email.
  • I would like to have a “newsletter” system to use to follow up with potential clients and existing clients.
    do.
  • Teach me how to use Pipedrive using my data. Streamline my learning process by showing me how to do exactly what I wish to accomplish.
  • Show me other functions in the CRM that I can use to build my business.

Hello @dorjeedan ,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello Dan,

I can do the work for you.
I have some queries and would like to discuss it with you so please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email- maria.j@talentsfromindia.com so that I can share my understanding and quote for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Maria
+13478093381

Hey Dan, we can help. I just sent you a PM

Hello Garry:
Would you be kind enough to send me a link to your website or to any site that will allow me to see your qualifications with regard to Pipedrive and WordPress?
Thank you,
Dan

Hello Maria:
Would you be kind enough to send me a link to your website or to any site that will allow me to see your qualifications with regard to Pipedrive and WordPress?
Thank you,
Dan

sure, Can you please share your email id so that I can share the Sample work links and portfolio?

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years’ of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

Hi Dan,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.