Need a developer to build a caller

Hi everyone!
I’m looking into building an app, that will use Twilio to make calls - similar to what Pipedrive had and discontinued.
In general terms the app should do the following:
must have

• start the call when clicking a phone number (anywhere: list of people or companies, person or company profile, deal, lead)
  • propose to close an open activity/ create a new one
  • open a popup for notes and store it within the activity
  • propose a list of outcomes
  • store the duration of the call
  • must make all the necessary connections: with the person or company called
  • store the calls in a way that enables retrieval via API (other tools should be briefly described).
    should have:
  • dialer to call numbers not stored in Pipedrive
  • if the number is dialed and it already exists in a person/ company profile - propose to connect it

At this stage I’m looking to roughly understand the costs - detailed requirements would follow. Please send your estimates to andrei.p@travod.com

Also, if you have found a good replacement for the native caller - please share your experience. We’re making too few calls to have a monthly subscription per user. Now we’re using a SIP soft-phone, but the downside of it is - everything from “must have” above is done manually. If you know a better option - I would be happy to learn about your experience.

thank you all!

Hi Andrei,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Pipedrive consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.