Need a developer to create a custom report

Looking (Hire a developer) to create a customize report showing monthly payment schedule of all Done deals plus forecast monthly payment schedule (to keep track of monthly billings). Currently, we are using Excel for such a report and we could not find a similar function in PipeDrive.

Hello @ervelasco
I can Assist you on your requirement.

Please connect with Me on Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54 or you can reach me on my Email trish@cisinlabs.com

Best Regards,

Trish

Hello @ervelasco

I can assist you with your requirement but i would like to discuss more.

I have sent you PM please check.

BR
Ron

Hi Velasco ,
I had developed similar report for domestic cleaning services store.
Please connect further to discuss and workout
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Awaiting reply

Regards
Deep

Hi Em,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be interested as what you are needing done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great Friday,
Andrew

Hello ervelasco,
my name is Paolo and I represent Ligeia.eu a web development company based in Europe. We have previous experience in API integration within Pipedrive and we are active in this field since years. We can easily manage your requirement. If you are interested do not hesitate to visit our page at ligeia.eu or drop me a line at paolo.schiattarella@ligeia.eu

BR
Paolo

Hi Em / @ervelasco ,

Hope you are well. We build Pipedrive dashboards every day of the week for clients as part of our core business, and have worked with hundreds of clients doing exactly what you are looking for. Happy to share examples of our sample dashboards with you, and can show you our internal dashboard, which pulls data from Pipedrive and Aircall (phone dialler system).

One of the main data sources we connect to is Pipedrive (along with Xero, Google Sheets, OneDrive/Sharepoint Excel Spreadsheets, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and about 300 more - essentially anything with an open API or scheduled email excel report).

We also use Pipedrive heavily within 2 businesses I own, with our sales consultants living in Pipedrive. We’ve been a Pipedrive Partner for around 4 years now, having worked with over 50 clients on all things Pipedrive related - setup, customisation, training, automation/optimisation, integration, reporting, etc.

If you haven’t already got this sorted, send me an email and we can have a brief initial chat to scope out what you’re looking for - cullen@dashboardmagic.com.au

Have a great day!

Cullen