Need a developr for 2 web forms created on our HTML website - feed lead into pipedrive crm - i also need a knowledgeable zapier person, so you'll meed to know how to redesign with SEO optimization and the new google requires, our website plus the workflow

we need 2 webform “styles” for our html website. that will feed contact info to pipedrive crm.
forms need to be adjustable for future changes to questions or “themes”

please note we are on hold with pipe drive who refuses to provide my client with a demo So they may opt to go elsewhere.

pipedrive please note that product demo’s esp for people not accustomed to software at all is crucial. Said generation is generally also holding the purse for their companies to pay out for software upgrades and changes. Please reconsider your decision to drop/not provide product demo’s

Hello

We are a group of developers and we can help you with your requirements

we are 30+ developers inhouse please reply so we can discuss the requirement in detail.

waiting for your response
Thanks
Sunil

Hello There,
Hope you are doing well

I have taken a look at your requirement for 2 webform.we would definitely help you out as We have a highly talented, strong team who’ll come up with relevant results.Please let me know how can we proceed.

Looking forward hearing back from you
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.