Need to develop an API Pipedrive integration with BigChange

Hello,

I would like to develop a two-way sync between Pipedrive and BigChange. We wish to use the job management features of BigChange for managing our mobile workforce whilst using the CRM features of Pipedrive. We have access to the BigChange API and can forward the documentation for your review to determine feasibility.

Thanks,
Andrew

1 Like

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone thru your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Hi @AndrewJ

We’ll be happy to help. Would you mind jumping on an introductory call to discuss how we can work together? Please book a meeting here Calendly - SoftwareSupp. A word about us we are a Pipedrive partner experienced in working with brands to boost their PD and workflows. Also, let me share one of our projects: Advanced CRM integration for VersaBox with Verified SoftwareSupp Experts

Kind Regards

Hi Andrew,
I represent Ligeia.eu. We are a small but active software development company based in Europe. We are specialized in API integration in Pipedrive. You can review our previous works at www.ligeia.eu. If you like what you see do not hesitate to contact me, I am sure we’ll have a great collaboration!

Hi Andrew ,
I can help you on BigChange #api integrate.
Please connect further to discuss
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hello,

Greetings from Zimple, Pipedrive Elite Partner. We develop and maintain full scope marketplace applications. Let’s talk!

Best regards,

Juho Koski
COO, Zimple
Finland

tel. +358 400 277 049
juho.koski@zimple.io

1 Like

Dear Andrew, How are you today?

I presume you are looking to integrate the contacts and deals/job details from Pipedrive to Bigchange. We would like to see your PD workflow/pipelines to understand the integration touchpoints. With the Bigchange API document access, we should be able to take this forward.

Typical use cases from our experience would be

1. Sync contacts from PD to Bigchange

2. On successful lead conversion, potential Job creation and scheduling in Bigchange

3. Possible reverse integration i.e., on job completion/cancellation / amendments from Bigchange to PD deals.

Bigchange is not supported via PD natively neither by popular platforms like Zapier, hence these integrations to be built and hosted in a cloud server like AWS.

I am sure we have given enough information for you to understand the approach for this work and we are always willing to collaborate with you on this work. Please contact shanprem@paalam.co.uk to take this dialogue forward.

Regards
Shan
UK
Paalam Consultancy Ltd
http://paalam.co.uk

Thank you all for the quick responses.