Need to establish a process via API between 2 Pipedrive accounts

I am looking for a developer that can establish a simple process between 2 Pipedrive accounts.

I am in Pipedrive account 1 and my deal is reaching a specific stage in a pipeline. When my deal enters the stage, it triggers the creation of a deal in Pipedrive account 2. After the creation of the new deal in Pipedrive account 2 happened, we would need also to move some notes from the deal that triggered the automation into the new deal.

I do not think it is a complicated task as the API is already provided by Pipedrive and everything happens within Pipedrive. I would need this to be done by the end of August.

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone thru your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Email – trish at cisinlabs.com

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Hi,
I can assist you with your requirement.

PM SENT.

Please check!

Hello @ale.becci
hope you are doing well. We’ll be happy to help at SoftwareSupp.

Would you mind jumping on an introductory call to discuss how we can work together?
Please book a meeting here Calendly - SoftwareSupp.

A word about us we are a Pipedrive partner experienced in working with brands to boost their PD and workflows. Also, let me share one of our projects: Advanced CRM integration for VersaBox with Verified SoftwareSupp Experts

Hello Ale.Becci

Do you have Zapier account and in that case this could be done in very short time please?

Otherwise, we could set webhooks from 1st PD account and listen to the deal reaching specific stage, and use the API create deal against the 2nd PD account. Also read the notes attached to the 1st PD deal, and create them against 2nd PD account’s deal.

This could be done within few days.

Please feel free to contact shanprem@paalam.co.uk so we could collaborate further.

Regards
Shan
UK
Paalam Consultancy Ltd
http://paalam.co.uk

Hey Garry!

I did not receive your PM. Could you send it again?

Thanks,
Alessandro