"organization.updated" Webhook with no "current" object

This is really strange. I have a customer who has some random updates with no “current” object. The “current” object should ALWAYS be present EXCEPT when the payload is a result of a deleted object.

So my question is, in what circumstances is it possible to have a “organization.updated” without a “current” object? It has the “previous” object, but no current object, so it makes no sense to me as to why.

Hey Clinton,

Do you know what part of the Org is being updated? I’m having trouble trying to recreate this.

Hmm, I wish I could give you more information. I no longer have the data and there was nothing that stood out to me as being odd aside from the missing “current” key.

I’m not sure if it’s possible for someone to check into the code for any possible places where the current key would be omitted.

If I see this again I’ll definitely open a private chat you guys to show the details.

Right now I know for a fact that the current was omitted but it’s verrrry rare. I’ve never seen this before in the 3+ years I’ve integrated with Pipedrive so it’s a very elusive bug or maybe a deployment the changed something.

Either way, we’ve coded around it.

1 Like