Person with Multiple Organizations Linked

Hey guys,

New to this area so if I’m posting in the wrong place, just let me know the best place to do this.

Here’s the situation, I’ve got a client that I’m setting up with the Pipe and they are a CPA/Accountant firm so they will have their clients in the Pipe. Issue I’ve got is that one Person may be owner of 3 Organizations, so unlike having one Organization with multiple People, one Person is unable to have multiple Organizations attached to them.

Anyone know why this wouldn’t work?

I know I could add the Organization field into the Deal details area but it just wouldn’t be the same.

Thanks,
Jonathan

1 Like

Dear Jonatha, I have same issue. Is a common case special for Cxx level positions in bigger company structures… if pipedrive is think about to implement here something, dont forget is important to be able to define roles/functions for each relation.

Agreed, When the contacts number in the thousands there most definitley has to be a feature that enables people to be imported in and associate them with individual organizations either by name or ID#. Otherwise were stuck sifting through those thousands looking for repeats and manually changing all of them using the custom field function.