Pipedrive sdk client can't load the iframe

Hi,
We have used the pipedrive SDK client to initialize the app the render it in a custom modal widget. GitHub - pipedrive/app-extensions-sdk: SDK for Pipedrive app extensions

And it was not rendering the iframe Please check the below screenshot

And this is how I initialised the SDK in vue
onMounted(async () => {
initializeSdk()
});

const initializeSdk = () => {
  setTimeout(async () => {
    const sdk = await new AppExtensionsSDK({ identifier: '00a8852a-cb7e-49b9-8ce7-4a1bfc5a0565' })
      .initialize({ size: { height: 500 } });

const { status } = await sdk.execute(Command.OPEN_MODAL, {
      type: Modal.CUSTOM_MODAL,
      action_id: '00a8852a-cb7e-49b9-8ce7-4a1bfc5a0565'
    });

Any idea of what is going wrong here? Please advise.

Hi @harshitha,

:wave: Welcome to the Pipedrive Developers’ Community!

How much time did it take for your script to load?
We’re asking because the iframe won’t be displayed if it takes more than 10 seconds to initialize via our SDK. It’s stated in our documentation here.

We’re also trying to find out if 10 seconds is too short and if we should extend it.

Please do let us know! :pray:

Hi @Nicole_Tan
Yeah, it took more than 10secs when we checked.
Also, I solved the issue and it’s loading perfectly fine now, as it’s a different way to initialise the SDK in VueJS than React.

Thank you for the help.

1 Like

Hi @harshitha.

Happy to hear that your problem is resolved! :partying_face:

I’d like to get some feedback from you, please: would it be better if we increased the initialization time frame from 10 seconds to 20 seconds?

Hi @Nicole_Tan
Sure please increase it to 20 seconds, it will help us to know the issue.

Just wondering, is it possible for you to give us the error what could have been wrong? otherwise it’s very hard for us to debug the issue.

Hi @harshitha,

We’re working to increase the time limit right now to 20 seconds.

Unfortunately, we are unable to give you the error as custom modals are dependent on the iframe URL that’s provided to us.

Hi @Nicole_Tan

Understood. Thank you for the help and support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.